Friday 15 February 2013

Mini Clothes Haul - Tie Dye Chiffon Shirt and Cardigan

 Blue Tie Dye Chiffon Shirt, £14

Black Space Dye Cardigan, £14

 Today I went to one of my favourite clothing stores (Select) and picked up a couple of items, which caught my eye. (It was so hard not to buy more, there's so much nice stuff there this season).

 I really love the colour of the tie dye and how it gradually gets darker (It reminds me of the sky) + I'm a sucker for chiffon shirts, I actually think I have more then 10 now.... Since it's starting to get warmer, I really like this cardigan as it's so comfy, and quite light but still has some warmth so think it will be good to wear for this season.

4 comments:

  1. Nice, I need to go on a haul toooooo ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) haha there's nothing better then going on a shopping spree xD

      Delete
  2. That shirt is amazing!! Going to have a look in my nearest Select store later!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "You have a cool blog!

    ReplyDelete