Sunday 24 February 2013

Current Favourite Accessories - Chinese Bracelets

In October my sister went on a school trip to China and she brought back these gorgeous bracelets from the Tianning Temple in Changzou. My favourite is the Chinese Zodiac bracelet, I really like old fashioned/"ancient-looking" style bracelets and this one fits that style perfectly.

The second bracelet I think are prayer beads? Correct me if I'm wrong. I love the colour of the bracelet, it's so "warm" haha. Another thing I love about these bracelets is they're quite unique looking, you wouldn't be able to find bracelets similar to these easily in the UK. Although I think you might be able to find some in China Town?

I'm currently wearing these two bracelets a lot, I just love them! I really want to get some more of the same sort of style.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh they are very unique! Hehe, <3 Nice choices from your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got such a cool blog! Maybe you want to follow each other? You can check out my blog at: http://sheadorescouture.blogspot.com/ and let me know! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) and sure I would love to! I checked out your blog and it's really nice :D I followed you just now :3

      Delete
  3. It's really so cool! Nice bracelets!
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know!
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) glad you liked it! And sure, I followed you just now :D

      Delete
  4. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed my stay here on your blog <3

    ReplyDelete